Stagg and Associates is a Houston law firm that provides skillful, experienced legal representation to clients in Harris County. Whether you need an advocate to help with a family law matter, a criminal allegation or a personal injury claim, the firm can help.
R. Nicole Stagg has practiced law in Texas for 20 years and has extensive family law experience, including hundreds of divorce cases, post-divorce modifications, adoptions and contentious child support and custody issues. She is also a zealous advocate for clients charged with crimes ranging from DUI/DWI, trespass and assault to robbery, drug offenses and probation violations. If you have suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident, she and her talented team will fight to obtain the compensation you deserve for medical bills, lost wages and other damages. For an accomplished, resourceful attorney with an outstanding record of success, contact Stagg and Associates today.
- 2002, Texas
- U.S. District Court/Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas
Law School Attended
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University, Class of 2001, J.D.
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Class of 1998, B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law and Criminal Law Sections, May 2002 - Present
- Texas Southern District/Bankruptcy Courts, August 4, 2006 - Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, September 12, 2013- Present
- Certified Civil and Family Law Mediator, 2015- Present
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., Spring 1996 - Present
- Contract Attorney for Texas Youth Commission/TJJD, August 2002 - Present
- The Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, 2003-2007
- Houston Bar Association, -Family Law and Criminal Law Sections, 2003- Present
- Contract Attorney for Texas Board of Pardons and Parole, 2003 - Present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 2004 - 2005
- American Bar Association, 2004, 2007
- Houston Bar Association’s Night Court, 2004 - 2009, 2012
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 2004 - 2011
- The College of the State Bar of Texas, 2005, 2006
- Solo Supporting Solos, 2005
- Texas Pro Bono College, 2005- Present
- The Family Law Group, 2005- Present
- The Downtown Group, 2006- Present
- Houston Bar Association’s Equal Access Initiative, 2006 - 2015
- Burta Rhodes Raborn Inn of Court, Family Law, September 2007- 2014
- Subcommittee Member- Unauthorized Practice of Law, 2007- January 2008
- Awarded “Teacher of the Year”- Houston Community College - Spring 2009
- American Inns of Court, 2011 - 2014
- National Association of Professional Women, November 2011- 2014
- Equal Access Champion, 2011- Present
Reviews & Ratings
Atty. Stagg was accommodating with our timing and schedule. All of our questions were also answered well.
I would like to say Nicole Stagg was the most professional and gracious attorney I’ve ever had. I honestly didn’t even have to reach out to her to check on my case because she was so on top of thinks all I really did was ride back seat comf...
Ms. Stagg’s was super responsive and took the time to clearly explain the process to us! I never felt rushed - which I really appreciated.
They were easy to work with and communicate! They explained everything about the process and really friendly staff!
I worked with Nicole Stagg on my Will and Power of Attorney. Her communication was great and her staff was very efficient and friendly. I would recommend.