Reputable Houston Attorney Resolves Pressing Civil and Criminal Legal Issues
Experienced Texas lawyer skillfully handles a wide variety of complex legal matters
Hiring an attorney when you face a legal challenge can relieve anxiety and produce better outcomes. At Stagg and Associates in Houston, our firm advises clients throughout Southeast Texas, including Harris, Brazoria and Fort Bend counties, on a range of legal issues, including family law, criminal defense and estate planning. Our firm’s attorney works to relieve the overwhelming stress those facing criminal charges or family issues frequently experience. With 20 years of legal practice experience, our attorney can anticipate the other side’s arguments and has proven methods to combat them. Whether you are seeking custody of your child, want to update your will or are facing drug possession charges, our firm will review every angle of your case and explain the best legal options.
Responsive counselor takes action to protect client interests
Our firm is invested in making sure clients feel consistently supported and informed throughout the length of their case and has built trust and produced favorable results by offering:
- An experienced courtroom litigator — Having an attorney who can comfortably and confidently manage a trial increases the chances of obtaining a good result, and our team is highly skilled and adept at all stages of litigation.
- One-on-one interaction with clients — Our attorney works closely with clients to better understand their needs and goals.
- Skilled representation for your family matter — Pressing legal matters involving your loved ones can trigger a lot of distress and worry, and our attorney will discuss your issues in detail so every factor can be considered.
Our firm is committed to developing sound legal strategies to resolve each and every issue.
Reliable advocate provides attentive and thorough representation to Southeast Texas residents
Our attorney provides compassionate and knowledgeable representation to those looking for legal guidance in the following areas:
- Family law — Legal issues involving a spouse or child can be emotionally charged. Our attorney recognizes the personal and sensitive nature of family law issues and works to find creative and fair solutions in these cases, including matters related to divorce, child custody and child support.
- Wills — Failing to arrange your affairs in advance can leave your family with complicated legal problems. Our firm helps with the preparations of wills and other legal instruments. We can help you determine the appropriate structure to support your goals.
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense attorney will tirelessly advocate for you in cases stemming from allegations of drunk driving, drug crimes and other offenses. You can also count us for sound representation in post-convictions matters involving parole and probation matters.
- Personal injury — We understand how devastating injuries from a serious accident can be and help victims seek the compensation they deserve through personal injury claims, including those arising from auto accidents.
Our attorney has extensive experience and the determination to tackle tough challenges. Regardless of the complexity of your issue, our firm knows how to accurately assess your situation.
Contact an accomplished Texas law firm to schedule a consultation
At Stagg and Associates, our firm assists clients throughout Southeast Texas, including Harris, Montgomery and Galveston counties, with a diverse range of legal issues. Call 713-405-7402 or contact our firm online to schedule a consultation at our Houston office.